Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

I wont.

The most touching flash made to date. I think it hits smokers the hardest, because the sad reality is, smoking kills. My uncle has small cell lung cancer, from 3 decades of Menthols. I hope this will get the message across to people. I know i need to quit. and i think every smoker on earth does. Or at least, once they watch this, they will.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Great

xD this made my day. Mmmm... Fail Safe cheats. screw every1 who thought this wasnt classic. 10/50 1000/10(how that works, well never know)

Cyclops Lincoln Cyclops Lincoln

horrid

this is just horrid, its badly animated(of what little there is) and stupid. the entire time i wasted i just wanted to puke.

KwikToon responds:

I'm glad I had such an effect on you.

Epic madness Epic madness

omg jay, youre a moron -.-

ok as far as the gore goes, you get a 2 1/2 sound, 4, comedy 0(do NOT try to coppy benny hill, seriously, just leave his work alone) btw, that ending SUCKED. not to mention you didnt put in king kong, so im left sitting hear critisizing you as i always do, and ill give you this to leave this reveiw with, JUST DONT TRY MADNESS EVER AGAIN! i hate to say this, but seriously, i could do better than this in that timeframe -.- i cant believe you took that much time for this...
just take more time if you have to, but do it right, not slap it together... at anyrate it was decent all together, but you shouldve done more with it. also, i still think you should use less thick lines on the begining. well im done critisizing you for now... see ya at school!

113420 responds:

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME JAY!
and thanks 4 the input.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

SCHWEEEEET

i wanna see more! i watched it like 6 times before i got sick of it... and for once someone used ACTUAL noises from the game/movie for it! keep it up!

Elevator Mishap Elevator Mishap

CRAP

was this a serious movie? cause seriosuly it makes george bush look smart... in other words its a P.O.S.. bad sounds horrid graphics, this made me want to throw up

Future Future

THIS IS A FLASH???

i thought i was watching something on tv cause this is just pimped out