Gavin A - Uplifter Gavin A - Uplifter

yo foo dats more dubstep. nice though.

Dalriada Dalriada

sexy

nice, a bit repetitive though =P any way 4/5 9/10, also, im gonna use part of this for my flash intros if thats ok, ill pm you

Final mix of badinerie Final mix of badinerie

NICE!!!

i couldnt help but having a stroke, this is awsome. its like classical music mixed with techno and trance. it sound like future italy music lol. at any rate 5/5 9/10

i2 - Mad World (2) i2 - Mad World (2)

the definition of "Awsome"

Uber sweet. this is by far the 2nd greatest version. 1st is the origional =P. at any rate, 5/5 10/10, keep it up!

P.S. there was one flaw, but its just a little annoying, and thats the echo type thing...

High fizz High fizz

ohhh yes, i've found it once again

ive been trying to get this song back for a while, i deleted it on accident, and now i can listen to it for months yet again!!! i love it, great beat and pimped out. 9/10

Reality Has Wings Reality Has Wings

shibby

well ive decided to use this one in a madness tribute im working on. its gonna be my first flash so its gonna be a while til its out... im aiming for early september(yes its pretty far away) im going through alot of flash tutorials but after that, itll be alot closer. i know how to make the guys from madness but its getting the script right thats hard. anyways good job on the song!

SoulofDeath responds:

thank you for the review and the use :D its actually pretty unbelievable to me that someone is using my music in a flash

Infernoplex Infernoplex

nice job

great job, and i wanted to let you know im going to do a music video for it.