Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

I wont.

The most touching flash made to date. I think it hits smokers the hardest, because the sad reality is, smoking kills. My uncle has small cell lung cancer, from 3 decades of Menthols. I hope this will get the message across to people. I know i need to quit. and i think every smoker on earth does. Or at least, once they watch this, they will.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Great

xD this made my day. Mmmm... Fail Safe cheats. screw every1 who thought this wasnt classic. 10/50 1000/10(how that works, well never know)

Cyclops Lincoln Cyclops Lincoln

horrid

this is just horrid, its badly animated(of what little there is) and stupid. the entire time i wasted i just wanted to puke.

KwikToon responds:

I'm glad I had such an effect on you.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Its shiny, and it gets the job done but...

Where was the advanced part exactly? I think this would be better suited with a name like "step by step sprites"? I'm sure it'll help alot of beginners but any one who has a basic knowledge of flash already knows all of this, in fact i don't think anything more than the explanation of ease is new to most of the sprite tuts on NG.
but really i guess theres not much too sprites to begin with, huh?

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

BOOO!!!!!

horible! bad everything, and on top of it all, SPRITES FOR THE DANCERS???

Ninja Guiji Ninja Guiji

well...

i dont like it. it was like watching an ant do the same thing over and over and over.
i dont see why this is on the front page, but thats just me...

Gavin A - Uplifter Gavin A - Uplifter

yo foo dats more dubstep. nice though.

Dalriada Dalriada

sexy

nice, a bit repetitive though =P any way 4/5 9/10, also, im gonna use part of this for my flash intros if thats ok, ill pm you

Final mix of badinerie Final mix of badinerie

NICE!!!

i couldnt help but having a stroke, this is awsome. its like classical music mixed with techno and trance. it sound like future italy music lol. at any rate 5/5 9/10